This was the easiest and most delicious fudge ever!
It is different from your more firm fudges and is a bit crumbly in your mouth but my taste testers loved it. We will be making a lot more of this for friends and family!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil. Allow to boil for about 2½ minutes, stirring regularly, and then remove from heat. Add the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and allow to cool until set. Slice into 1-inch squares.
*To make this fudge “dairy-free,” use coconut milk in place of cow’s milk.
Makes About 16 pieces.