When it is too cold to build a snowman outdoors (or too warm for others) I found a fun way for the kids to build one anyway.
With five kids we go through a ton of toilet paper. I am not sure how much is actually used and how much is flushed for the fun of it. Anyway I found a fun idea when I was looking for Elf on the Shelf place ideas. The kids had fun decorating the TP with washable markers. They spent 2 hours stacking, moving, and restocking their own 3 rolls of snowman. Then, they next best part was getting to use the TP and watch it turn the toilet water turn colors 😉
Do you want to build a snowman?
This was the easiest and most delicious fudge ever!
It is different from your more firm fudges and is a bit crumbly in your mouth but my taste testers loved it. We will be making a lot more of this for friends and family!
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil. Allow to boil for about 2½ minutes, stirring regularly, and then remove from heat. Add the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and allow to cool until set. Slice into 1-inch squares.
*To make this fudge “dairy-free,” use coconut milk in place of cow’s milk.
Makes About 16 pieces.